ESB

D.C. has to pay $5.1M for violating citizens 2A rights

D.C. to pay $5.1 million settlement after judge finds Second Amendment violations (msn.com)

"D.C. will pay $5.1 million as part of a class-action settlement with gun owners who were arrested under laws that have since been found to violate the Second Amendment, according to the settlement agreement."

Combine this with the ruling coming out of MA, and I can see a path to national reciprocity for CCW.  <crosses fingers>

When they say DC has to pay 5.1 million, what they mean is taxpayers have to pay 5.1million. Who has the last laugh now? Wake me up when the politicians and officials of DC are held personally liable, and the money is coming out of their personal accounts.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, diamondd817 said:

When they say DC has to pay 5.1 million, what they mean is taxpayers have to pay 5.1million. Who has the last laugh now? Wake me up when the politicians and officials of DC are held personally liable, and the money is coming out of their personal accounts.

At least it's going to better people than illegals. 

• Agree 1