Alpha Kilo

Hard Copies?

Does anyone know if they stopped sending hard copies of PTC's like they did the FID cards? I got my email that I was approved last week, went on the page dl the copy if it, printed a color copy and laminated it, but I thought I'd get one in the mail also, maybe I still will but it's been a week now and everything else being as automated as it is, I thought I'd have it by now.

I know that if 10 of us posted our whole journey we'd probably have 5 or 6 different paths/experiences (an example, I'm the 1st one of people I know that didn't get fingerprinted, get restrictions, talk to a judge etc. I also got it way quicker than anyone I know, I get it that most of this was due to the fact I waited so long, just wondering if the hard copy was another change)

Anyway as many things that have changed recently and the fact they went all electronic with the FID's it's plausible that I may not be getting a hard copy and will only have what I have. Doesn't matter, just wondering so I can stop hawking the damn mail so closely!

Anyone know definitively?

5 minutes ago, Alpha Kilo said:

Thank god I asked!! F THAT MAIL!! It's usually the kids job to check it lol

Thank you!

You're very welcome!  In fact, just today I got an email just this afternoon from my PD with the following instruction for my 2 P2Ps that took 2 freaking months for them to approve!.  

"Once payment is received, you will receive an email from the NJ State Police in one or two days with instructions on printing your permits."