Just returned to Jersey, after escaping way back in '85. Lived in a lot of places between then and now. Was just living in PA before this move. Got to get up some gumption and reserve some patience to start and get through the insanity of becoming legal in this state. Even the hunting rules are about prohibitive. {sigh...}

Welcome back?  My condolences.  

But seriously. Welcome to the Forums.  At least you can carry in NJ now.  And maybe in the near future we'll be able to have standard capacity magazines again. So not the worst time to be forced back.

Look for our Clay Shoot get togethers once weather gets nicer.  Good way to meet people and no shotgun required.  Just bring a box of clays and some donuts!

1 hour ago, gleninjersey said:

Welcome back?  My condolences.  

But seriously. Welcome to the Forums.  At least you can carry in NJ now.  And maybe in the near future we'll be able to have standard capacity magazines again. So not the worst time to be forced back.

Look for our Clay Shoot get togethers once weather gets nicer.  Good way to meet people and no shotgun required.  Just bring a box of clays and some donuts!

Yeah, the mag issue is a conundrum - I've got bunches. All those are still in PA. I figure out what I can do with them. Can you shoot clays with a KSG? :-)

7 hours ago, Maille Man said:

Yeah, the mag issue is a conundrum - I've got bunches. All those are still in PA. I figure out what I can do with them. Can you shoot clays with a KSG? :-)

Yep, we've had guys bring their KSGs out to the clay shoots. 

You can bust clays witht them, but can you bust clays well with them.  That's a different question.  LOL.

1 hour ago, gleninjersey said:

You can bust clays witht them, but can you bust clays well with them.  That's a different question. 

The whole idea of the clay shoots is to bring what ya got and break as many as you can.  Turning money into noise is fun, breaking small orange discs is even more fun, but the most fun we have is when we rib each other over misses.  We are basically tricking lazy ass shooters into improving their skills.. 

• Like 1