10X

SOLD! WTS MEC 12 gauge reloading press and components

All items sold to @c6dino and @sudsy.  Two great buyers!

I’m selling my MEC 600 JR press in 12 gauge.  Includes adjustable shot/powder bar, and crimp dies for 6 and 8 point shells, plus the manual.

Also included are two nearly-full 250 count bags of wads (Win WAA12R and Rem RP12-W29926, both for 1 ¼ oz loads), and a shotshell reloading manual.   I can also throw in a few of boxes of once-fired empty hulls. No shot, sorry.  A great assortment for someone planning to start reloading shotshells.

The Winchester Primers and International Clays powder in the photos are now SPF.

$140 for everything. First to post "I'll Take It" wins the sale.  

Pick up in Morris County, or at the Riverdale Police Pistol Team range, NJCTC trap range, or Cherry Ridge range.

IMG_3468.jpeg.95436e8bf20a356d28e0ee2b48650b41.jpeg

IMG_3469.jpeg.44df8fe9c4d262ee6f2f0ab0d29ff4e3.jpeg

IMG_3472.jpeg.5135f06e4bfba783af2c0a2bb2d9af9c.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OJ North Jersey said:

Hi there! I apologize for the delay in getting back to you! Can you PM me to further discuss and pick up our conversation where we left off? Thank you!

We left off in October when you agreed to buy the entire lot.    If you can pick it up within a week, PM me.

The press, wads, and reloading manual are still available.   Price reduction now noted in the original post

5 hours ago, c6dino said:

If it is still available, I will take it

Still available, though as noted in the top post, the powder and primers sold separately.  Everything else is $140.

I'll update the post to SPF.   As noted, Pick up in Morris County, or at the Riverdale Police Pistol Team range, NJCTC trap range, or Cherry Ridge range, but I'm pretty flexible as to when.

Thanks.

I'm going up Thursday, dropping the wife at the airport then meeting 10x

Jobstown to Morristown is a drive! I can bring it down to Manalapan if you want. I'll front the $$ you can give it to me when you come get it

3 hours ago, c6dino said:

That is very nice of you to offer.  If it is OK with 10X then its fine by me.

Thanks

Dean

I can use all the good Karma I can get

PM me your number, I'll text you when I get back with it

I'm fine with the plan; very kind of @Sudsy to offer to front the money to @c6dino for the press and save the driving.  I'll bring everything to the meet in Morristown Thursday morning, and Sudsy can inspect the goods before accepting.

Thanks!