NEHackettstown

Please Close! I found what I was looking for.

10 hours ago, RetNJ47 said:

Never said non negotiable ; ).. but ballpark that’s definitely less than what I put into it. I know I won’t get every penny back but with “others” under the microscope, if I didn’t have one I’d be trying to buy one. Before we get bad news and a $1500 Troy becomes worth 5k+ if it’s grandfathered. 

Understood on all counts.

and I’m not knocking, Just giving some realistic advice. All of my rifles are “customized” to my wants and desires.

Ultimately, if it’s no longer stock, and it isn’t something “rare and desirable” you rarely get your money back out of it when selling unless you find someone with the exact same “vision” as you. It is eapecially difficult to get your money back on something as “soulless” and prolific as an M4 variant that’s been “customized”.

The PSA/Steel case remark was directed to the poster below you claiming he built his other for $500. As far as BA being cheap.. it’s definitely no Proof but I wouldn’t call $235 cheap probably budget inline with a budget rifle like a Troy. I’ve heard and read nothing negative about the barrel I’ve swapped until you and your knowledge unquestionably questionable.(To me at least)

As far as being disrespectful… I know you think you know everything and I don’t because I’m “new” to “this” forum but that’s far from the truth. Fact of the matter is your post did come off as disrespectful and I matched your energy. 
The first comment was constructive, yours was as if you were personally offended and angered.

My tone was in response to your response so if you don’t want to be spoken to like that how about you act in a more polite manner. As far as you are concerned, I’m done responding. You’ve shown yourself as someone who is condescending rather than helpful and as someone who frequents this forum a lot that’s surprising from someone in your position.

• Haha 1