sacklunch

WTB: looking for a lever gun

I was actually thinking of selling my Henry big boy silver in .44. it has Skinner ghost ring sites as well as leather sling and lever wrap. It does have some minor dings from ejected brass on the right side of the stock but it's in excellent condition otherwise. PM me if you're interested

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 9:27 PM, sacklunch said:

Got the itch recently, looking for a lever gun - Marlin 1894; Henry, etc.

Preference is smaller calibers .357, .44, etc

Let me know what you have. Local to central/north NJ. Thanks!

I just bought a rossi .357 and couldn't be happier.  I paid 550 delivered so deals are out there and if patient you can grab one.  QC is the culprit right now but per many boards, it's hit or miss across the board across all manufacturers. 

link to what/where I bought.  He runs specials every few weeks and like I said, 550 delivered for mine 2 mos ago.

https://www.brothersfirearmshop.us/products/rifles-rossi-923572093-662205988776-6274

too bad you didn't want any ARs, about to unload some:)

• Like 1

https://store.stevesgunz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=10

It has been installed now for 5 months, shoot that rifle pretty much every weekend, hasn’t loosened up yet, works with the factory front sight. Polished up the internals, a lot of tooling marks left behind, a light coat of grease and she is sweet. Great deal you found, bought mine at the oaks gun show at the end of the last day and cost was something like $560 out the door. I bought the blued version, your deal was even better. 

• Like 1