TacticalLawyer

Anyone going to the Great American Outdoor Show?

I went last year. Enjoyed it a lot. Lots of cool stuff to check out. Parking is a hot mess though. There are dedicated off-site lots with bussing to the door, which actually worked out pretty well.

1 hour ago, Xtors said:

I went last year. Enjoyed it a lot. Lots of cool stuff to check out. Parking is a hot mess though. There are dedicated off-site lots with bussing to the door, which actually worked out pretty well.

Is the event held at the Farm Show Complex?

Get there at opening on a weekday morning and be gone by noon. Weekends are too crowded to actually see anything.  By the afternoon on weekdays it's getting too crowded.

I got lucky a couple of years ago.  There was a snow storm on a week day that kept the crowds down.  Hope for a blizzard.

I've been there a couple of times over the years.  Forget going on the weekends.  The crowds are huge.

For parking; I would park across the street from the 'Hunting Outfitter Hall' entrance doors - the McClay street side.  There's a small warehouse/light manufacturing operation there that has parking.  Not cheap; but not expensive and right across the street.