Casual Shooter

SOLD PF: WTS: Smith & Wesson M&P .45 ACP Compact M1.0 - Bundle

Posted (edited)

·         M&P 45 Compact 4” Barrel with Night Sights

·         Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide

·         Five (5) Magazines

·         Apex Enhanced Trigger Kit (original S&W trigger parts included in the package)

·         Original S&W case, manual and three backstraps

·         Excellent condition

$390.00

Located near Morristown. RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL but will travel a reasonable distance to your FFL for transfer. Buyer responsible for transfer fees. The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale. Please follow up with PM to confirm.

Thanks for looking.

Compact size kit.jpg

Compact size L.jpg

Compact size R.jpg

Compact bore 32.jpg

compact frame slide barrel L 12.jpg

Compact frame slide barrel R 13.jpg

Compact inner frame 6.jpg

Compact slide barrel botton 4.jpg

Compact slide barrel top 5.jpg

Edited by Casual Shooter
SPF

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Casual Shooter
      ·         M&P 45 Full size 4.5” Barrel with Night Sights
      ·         Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide
      ·         Five (5) Magazines
      ·         Apex Enhanced Trigger Kit (original S&W trigger parts included in the package)
      ·         Additional Storm Lake Performance Ported Stainless Steel 5.3” Barrel
      ·         Extra Grip Frame Tool pin with lanyard attachment
      ·         Original S&W case, manual and three backstraps
      ·         Excellent condition
      $420.00
      Located near Morristown. RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL but will travel a reasonable distance to your FFL for transfer. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
      The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale. Please follow up with PM to confirm.
      Thanks for looking.

• By salvatorejrc
      I bought an M&P 15 Sport II nearly a year ago and have not shot it once. What is a reasonable price to sell it at? 
    • By My1stGlock
      Anyone knows of a reliable gun smith or armorer that can swap a barrel on a S&W 686+ revolver? If you used them even better. Any idea on the cost to do the work? Obviously someone local in NJ as the first choice. Thanks for any leads. 
    • By NJGF
      I am interested in getting the opinion of people you have shot the Smith and Wesson Model 629 revolver in different barrel lengths. I have shot the 6" barrel and it was doable. S&W has it available now in 2 5/8", 4", 5", 6", and 6 1/2" barrels. The longer barrels are heavier guns so that probably makes them easier to shoot.. Are the shorter barrels difficult to shoot (feel, recoil, etc)? I am interested in hearing about shooting .44 Magnum cartridge.(I know that the .44 special cartridge is a different animal and easier to shoot).
    • I bought the stainless Rossi lever carbine in .357 a few years ago, to match a bush rifle caliber to my revolvers. I'm pretty sure I paid under $400 at the time. Shoots sweet, reliable, more than accurate enough. When I was shopping for it I kept running into comments on gun forums (not this one, iirc) criticiziing the action compared to the Henrys, but I've never shot a Henry lever gun, and I guess I'm too dumb to notice any issues.
    • Interesting discussion. I have plenty of large, tall trees that I could affix antennae elements to . But then I'd be at the mercy of wind and lightning. Of course, a falling tree could easily take out an adjacent tower as well :-) My biggest mental obstacle with installing a tower is how to get all the pieces up the slope to the install point. A new tower is no doubt a pretty big expense, but I see them on FB Marketplace regularly for fairly cheap, provided the buyer takes the thing down.
    • Nice grab Stu! Beat me to it. @Mr.Stu And @DirtyDigz - Rumson is the next town over from me (maybe a 5 minute drive). I can be a middle-man and grab it if you can’t find a time that works for you guys and @Rob0115.
    • Health comes first.  Besides, how can we complain about you giving stuff away?