Sign in to follow this  
Chad

PA Healthclub Shooting

First, my condolences to the family members of the victims here, very sad story. RIP.

Second, you know the Anti's are going to be all over this on the news.

Original Story

BRIDGEVILLE, Pa. - An armed man strolled to the back of an exercise class at a health club in suburban Pittsburgh on Tuesday and then pulled out at least two guns and fired 52 shots, killing three women and himself, authorities said.

Two women and the man believed to be the shooter died at the scene and another woman died on the way to a hospital, Allegheny County police Superintendent Charles Moffatt said at a news conference early Wednesday. At least nine other women were injured.

Moffatt said the gunman was a member of the health club and had identification but that police needed to check fingerprints and speak to his family to confirm his identity.

Moffatt said police were not sure who the target of the shooting was but that the gunman went into the health club planning to shoot several people. He fired his gun "indiscriminately," Moffatt said

Soon as I saw it this morning I was looking to see if the guns were legal and hoping they werent. I heard the PA governor is a real jerk and trying to use technacalities to infringe on gun rights. It would be as if NJ said anything with a pistol group would be considered a handgun. I'll see if I can find exactly what he did.

Hotshot- Because then no one would be talking about them! They have to make a big splash so they actually think they meant something in this world! Its nothing but pure ego which equals pure EVIL.

Its ridiculous. You want to do something to be rememebered for, join the Peace Corp! people will know you then.

I understand times are tough, I have a lot of friends who are down on their luck, but to take innocent lives is just nothing but pure evil incarnate

Well, rumors are circulating now that his ex-girlfriend was in the arobics class, she was screaming "he's gonna kill me" and she admitted it was her ex-boyfriend doing the shooting. I wonder why he turned out the lights tho?? Strange.

Well, rumors are circulating now that his ex-girlfriend was in the arobics class, she was screaming "he's gonna kill me" and she admitted it was her ex-boyfriend doing the shooting. I wonder why he turned out the lights tho?? Strange.

The guy has said on his site that he hasn't had a relationship in years and that he had been planning on this for a while. georgesodini.com it's down now but I read it this morning.