mike

one gun a month bill

what happened to the review committee? Werent they supposed to review this to see what parts would change or how it would affect people who are law abiding?

Was just talking to a guy at shore shot today about this. He said the bill takes effect in 45 days. Not sure if that's right or where he got his info.

its completely wrong. i can not stand gun store "law experts" that are passing around all this false information.

five months

So, now the criminals are buying guns that are bought legally!? Wow - plain amazing thinking. Who are the morons that have proof of this!? :shock: :lol: This is similar to the nonsense about Mexico has a gun problem because we are exporting guns across the border! Who gives a rats-ass about Mexico's problems, when they are trampling on our rights? Our politicians are simply sucking up to Hispanics for votes. :(

This is plain stupidity by the NJ law makers. Their head is in the sand (reality ... anyone?) and don't have any facts to substantiate the claims.

I must plan to move out of state. Enough is enough. MT, VT, NH, VA, CO ... go states!

In the meantime, I am going out now and buying more "lethal" devices, just to quiet my mind. :evil: