Sign in to follow this  
StriderTB

Thinking about taking some friends to BA tomorrow...

Depends on the day. Sometimes crowded others at the same time empty.

Depending on the weather Tammy and I may be there tomorrow late morning. We planned on Dix, but the storms may put that on hold. I love having the option of an indoor range.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• If you’re going to VA, buy 2 radios.  Program one for here and one for there.  If you guys are buying Baofeng radios do yourself a favor and get a tactical antenna for it,it’ll extend your reach.
    • Both our memories are a bit lacking. 3 bystanders were hit by NYPD bullets and 6 were hit by fragments at the Empire State Building shooting. The bullets later were determined to have passed through the bad guy as I said. He was not a big guy. The police fired 16 rds and 7 hit the bad guy.  Spray and pray?  I think not.  These officers fired until the threat was stopped and everyone is moving. Have you ever tried to hit a moving target whilst you're moving.  If you watch the video from where the police encounter him, the BG draws his gun from his bag, NYPD guys shoot, and the BG hit the ground is about 2 or 3 seconds.  The closest officer is maybe 12 feet or less.  The closest cover are those concrete flower pots.  If the officers chose to take cover before drawing the BG would have had a chance to shoot at least one officer. Know your target and beyond?  Agree 100%.  However, this by the Empire State Building at 9 am during the week.  There are bystanders and traffic in every direction.  The officers had a choice of doing what they did or letting the BG shoot them with his 1911 and shoot someone else. I think they made the right choice and the same one I would have made.  The officers exercised the best option in protecting themselves and the public. The first video is the police shooting.  The second is more detailed and gives you a lot of background information on the shooter. One thing this shows is if NYPD had to use fmj undoubtedly more bystanders would have been wounded perhaps killed.  NJ's hollowpoint law. only creates more danger to the public.    
    • Updated Price, Will ship with factory Sig Grip and factory sig Stock, 2 Lancer 10 Rounders (short) 1 Lander 10 Rounder (long Pinned) pictured