gunforhire

Point vs. Precision Shooting

Point vs. Precision Shooting

Date: January 17, 2010

Location: Bullet Hole, 78 Rutgers Street, Belleville, NJ 07109

Host Contact: Jennifer Cerca Pantano (973) 759-3968 E-mail: [email protected]

Duration: 4 hours 5:00 PM -9:00 PM Tuition: $125.00 Course No.:10-PVP-01F

Registration: Register on-line or download your registration form today from www.sigsaueracademy.com or contact the SIG SAUER Academy Training Coordinator via phone at 603-418-8181.

You

Well, I just got home from the course.....

I am so pumped..... I cant even sleep. What a great time!!

The Sig Sauer trainer was awesome. This course was truly what I hoped for. My first true defensive handgun course. We had 14 students, at least 4 of them police officers..... 2 of them from the NYPD. Of the 4 hours.... only 1 or so of classroom, the rest on the range.

I WILL be signing up for more Sig Sauer training....

They are running a CCW class on the 30th that might get cancelled due to low sign-up...... most likely due to the fact that..... geez ya cant carry in NJ.... They need 10 students to pull it off....

A Great Night!!!

Was the class split up into 2 relays? 14 people seems like a lot given the size of the range at BH

Kicking myself for missing this... dunno why but I thought these classes were a month away :doh:

ETA: Are you signed up for the CCW course, Troy?

Was the class split up into 2 relays? 14 people seems like a lot given the size of the range at BH

Kicking myself for missing this... dunno why but I thought these classes were a month away :doh:

ETA: Are you signed up for the CCW course, Troy?

Yes.... 2 teams, but went VERY well.....

Not signed up yet.... but thinking hard about it.....

Hello Guys, especially 67gtonut. I an so glad I could not respond to this post last night. You all may not know but I have gone to great lengths with Jennifer at the Bullet Hole to coordinate these events. I donate my school for free and the Bullet Hole makes a whopping $20.00 per student but of course we get to ride to PR wave. The Bullet Hole remains open 5 hours past closing to host the events and someone has to be there the whole time. It is one thing to mention that they did not smile but it might be because the family matriarch (grandma) died suddenly a few hours before last nights event and Jen decided not to cancel because people were traveling from over 80 miles away. What really pisses me of is the comparative reference to Caso's. I suggest that in the future you contact them to host these events. I am also hoping the Jennifer does not read you post.

Have a Nice Day.

Anthony

Hello Guys, especially 67gtonut. I an so glad I could not respond to this post last night. You all may not know but I have gone to great lengths with Jennifer at the Bullet Hole to coordinate these events. I donate my school for free and the Bullet Hole makes a whopping $20.00 per student but of course we get to ride to PR wave. The Bullet Hole remains open 5 hours past closing to host the events and someone has to be there the whole time. It is one thing to mention that they did not smile but it might be because the family matriarch (grandma) died suddenly a few hours before last nights event and Jen decided not to cancel because people were traveling from over 80 miles away. What really pisses me of is the comparative reference to Caso's. I suggest that in the future you contact them to host these events. I am also hoping the Jennifer does not read you post.

Have a Nice Day.

Anthony

Anthony..... Please. I sincerely apologize.

I of course did not know of the loss..... My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone at this time of loss...

I know everyone goes the extra mile for these events, and I appreciate that...

I by no means meant to upset anyone......

I am sorry.....

Troy