Sign in to follow this  
223lover

9/11 tribute

Webmaster, feel free to delete this post if you deem it inappropriate for this forum.

With the advent of the anniversary coming up, I would like to submit a most moving tribute to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center tragedy.

http://www.mousetrax.com/pub/tribute.swf

+1

never forget 9-11-01

I was at the shop, never seen rt 9 empty, left the shop with a boat to test run and could see the smoke plume out on the water..when i returned their was a tv setup revealing the news, that explained the empty streets..will never forget where i was at and how much of an impact it made on that day..

God Bless..The USA.

I could see the towers on a clear day from where I work in NJ.

Their loss is something I think of every time I look out the window and see empty sky.

I'm not big on cheesy remembrances but I believe that everyone whose life was impacted by these events deserves my respect and in sad instances my condolences.

Great video, thanks for sharing. I was teaching a class in the computer lab and an English teacher from upstairs came down and asked me to look online as something was happening in New York. At the end of the day, we had lost 67 former students and parent of students.

For those who care to see the video and are having trouble opening the link, the video is on

youtube.com with a copyright in the upper left hand corner but otherwise the same.

The song is "I can't cry hard enough" sung by Victoria Williams.

Please take a moment to reflect on those brave and innocent people who were slaughtered on that day. I know I can't cry hard enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBcIhmc28nU

NEVER FORGET AND MOST OF ALL NEVER FORGIVE!

That was a great video. Still chokes ya up..

I was in the weight room in high school when we heard the news. A good friend of mine's father was working in the twin towers. He was lucky to have been sick that week. Those next few weeks were just insane. May hate bush but his speech at the time was wonderful