Sign in to follow this  
docwalt

Pinelands sporting

Okay...I guess by now, most of you have heard about the new store on Stump Tavern &

Veterans Hwy.{ rt 528}. The owner was asking, what do you guys think that he should sell

in the shop, and services to provide. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Don't forget that this would benefit all of us.

The place is really only about 200 sq ft., so you have to be a little more specific.

Lol, not that I know anything about running a gun store.. I'd imagine having a lot of inventory on the shelves without it selling is horrible.

Lets See..

Pump Guns - Mossberg 500/590's and Remington 870's.. those should sell pretty well..

AR's.. everyone loves those.

Cheap AK's seem to sell pretty well

Or he could go the surplus route and stock up on cheap surplus guns covered in cosmo.. if I was in need of one, I would go there before ordering online

.22, 9mm, 40, 45, .223, 7.62x39, 12 gauge - Although I'm not sure he could buy enough to have REALLY good prices compared to the internet.

I was planning on stopping there today/tomorrow on my way home, I did see he was open yesterday, when I passed about 5:15. he'd do well to be the last chance stop for hunters in the are also(Colliers Mills, Dix, the land in Jax off Bowman Rd.) as well as shooter for CJRPC & Dix