sparny524

Painting/Duracoat a rifle

Kits are available to anyone. There are two types. One is ait dryed, one requires baking of the finish. It depends on what part you are thinking about changing. I personally use professions for any recoating needs. My standards are just too high to accept my own results.

Thanks, I was just curious. Sounds like an interesting process I might try if I get a spare gun to goof with.

I am a "do it yourself" kind of guy, from doing home repairs/remodeling to building a race car...I always do everything myself. Been driving for 45 years and have never paid to have anything done on my cars. My brother, on the other hand, does not know what end of a screwdriver to hold and has to pay to have anything done!

Thanks, I was just curious. Sounds like an interesting process I might try if I get a spare gun to goof with.

I am a "do it yourself" kind of guy, from doing home repairs/remodeling to building a race car...I always do everything myself. Been driving for 45 years and have never paid to have anything done on my cars. My brother, on the other hand, does not know what end of a screwdriver to hold and has to pay to have anything done!

John if you can use an air brush it is simple. I have wanted to start doing it, just need to make the space and get a compressor.

Pick up an old single shot 22 and have fun with it.