Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Regulations for Powder Storage - Reloading Usage

Wouldn't the fire code be local rather than state? Would it be in the township code books? I know the fire marshall will have the information.

You will need to find a copy of the New Jersey Uniform Fire Code. It will be in a red 3 ring binder, 8.5x11 pages. Anything smaller is OLD and out of date.

As with most building related codes within NJ, the local towns may NOT make laws amending the state code.

The purpose of the Uniform Fire Safety Act was the creation of a Fire Safety Commission whose responsibility was to ensure that all areas of the State are protected by a uniform, minimum fire safety code so that the lives and property of the State

The amusment one they mention was great adventure i believe 84 or 85 our school had a class trip their..some friends of my wifes were missing from the group and had recently been through the haunted house, they did adventualy turn up.. no cells back then groups and staying together were even more important.