autoxnyc

What's a good place online to buy RRA stuff

Just got an RRA lower with the match trigger from Chris at Advanced Arms...

http://www.advancedarms.com/

This was my second RRA purchase from Chris and he gives great service. He is RRA direct. If you are getting a rifle, you can go pick it up in person - he's within driving distance. If just a lower he'll arrange shipping to your FFL and quote you an out the door price. Not sure where you are, but my FFL is just outside Allentown, NJ, so Chris already has his FFL on file - if it is convenient for you, you can have it shipped there. Transfer is $15 + $15 NICS + tax = $32.10. I'll be glad to help you with more info if this is the way you want to go.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

dsc00936d.jpg

Do they usually stock lower receivers?

No, it would have to be ordered. Mine took about three weeks. I think RRA is pretty well caught-up, so I doubt that your wait would be more than 3 or 4 weeks. I ordered mine with the match trigger and the Hogue grip - so may have been built to order.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thanks Pizza Bob, Unfortunately I'm way up in NNJ so your FFL is a bit too far for me. He does have the best price I have seen for transfer. Lucky you 8-) .

There's a couple FFLs in NNJ that only charge about $20-25 for transfers. Look thru the FFL Fees thread. One is in Haledon and another is in Lincoln Park.