Sign in to follow this  
MedicYeti

Beretta 90-two

I've got one. The .40 is not more accurate than the older 9mm, it is lighter and obviously kicks more. Very stiff trigger. I had a trigger job done last year, it is better, but not as crisp or light as perhaps a quality custom 1911. I go to Dix and Brick Armory, you are welcome to try it anytime.

I have a .40 Beretta 90-Two coming in next week. Despite not having been able to find any credible, extensive reviews, I went with it because I like the platform and will trust for now that they have addressed the issues the 96 had. They articulate having done so, but time will tell.

As far as the stiff trigger, just have to see how mine feels. If need be I'll have mine done as well, but I hope this is not the case.

It's not much, but I put 210 rounds of .40 Winchester 165g through my new Beretta today at Range 14 without any failures whatsoever. I was extremely comfortable shooting this gun, in fact I liked it immensely. Even more so than a 92 I am familiar with.

In reference to the above, my trigger seemed fine. So fortunately no adjustments appear to be needed.

Just under 3.5 inch groups at 25 yards on one of those windy days when a quarter of everyone targets blow over just before the ceasefire ends, so not too bad.