XDJohnTact

Ft Dix 4/7

Last Friday was a great showing with good weather but this Wednesday it is going to be Sunny and 80! Perhaps it will be less crowded than last week since a lot of people were off on Friday? Who's game?

Well, I got there at 1:30 and the first open tables were at 4:20 so I signed up for a table and a skeet field. I did not recognize any forum people. Got on the skeet field around 2:30, shot a round by myself and then held it for an hour just in case somebody showed up. A little tricky holding the controller, hitting the button and shooting the clay, but it was fun. It was hot out on the field today but there was a breeze. I decided to bail at 3:30 (I tried to call you Maks but I must have your cell phone number wrong) so I had a short day out in the 90 degree sun.

sorry john.

chad, wifey and myself got there at 330 or so. the whole day just ran late and long. lol

what a gorgeous day though.

we started on the skeet range. shot a game of skeet... realized we are far better at trap. for that reason, we emptied out another box of shells from the last station near the low house. lol. only missed 3 or so out of all that we shot from that point.

after that went over to the rifle range. freaking wind though was tossing the light weight target around.

got the vepr on paper. ran out of 223. lol.

really forgot how much fun my marlin model 60 is to shoot. thing can shoot too. accurate to within an inch at 100 with cci mini mags.

good news.... got my new pin for the 223 die. lol was easy to get stuck case out, but used tooooo much force on the pin. 1.50 later, I can reload 223 again. lol. :hope:

Not problem , I was probably driving out the back as you guys were coming in from the front ( I am coming in from south/east through Browns Mill). I checked when I got home and had your number wrong, and I didn't have Chad's number to call and see if he was coming (and I had my Storm for Mrs. Chad to shoot).

So sorry John, Maks asked me if I had your number and I didn't or we definitely would have called you. You're right, we were probably just arriving as you were leaving. Oh well, always next week :) Thanks for bringing the storm for Rae, she would have loved it. Just a word to the wise, when dealing with Jews, DO NOT rely on a time. . . we are ALWAYS late. :)

Had a great time today, bit windy but all good. Blowing stuff up at 200 yards = teh fun.

Wifey handled the 22-250 just fine, and was deadly accurate with it, although she enjoyed plinking with her .22lr for most of the day. Oh, and pushing the buttons for Maks and I over at the skeet field.

FtDix4-7-10048.jpg

FtDix4-7-10047.jpg

FtDix4-7-10038.jpg