Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Lifted Truck in NJ (Come in Handy)

Is there some height limit for suspension lifts in NJ?

Come on man, this is New Jersey.

NJ Lift Laws

http://home.comcast.net/~kayaker121/NJLiftLaws.html

New Jersey

You can raise the suspension only 4 inches above stock height. Go any higher and your truck becomes classified as a "High Rise" and it must undergo a stability.test at a state facility.

Well, it doesn't surprise me one bit to see them regulate it. Im sure there is even some additional fees in there somewhere for them to get thier cut.

On a side note, i would love to tag along shotgun with someone and go do some offroad wheeling. I don't have a suitable truck of my own but I ride offroad on my dualsport and know a lot of roads that would be sweet for a truck to explore.

Well, it doesn't surprise me one bit to see them regulate it. Im sure there is even some additional fees in there somewhere for them to get thier cut.

On a side note, i would love to tag along shotgun with someone and go do some offroad wheeling. I don't have a suitable truck of my own but I ride offroad on my dualsport and know a lot of roads that would be sweet for a truck to explore.

im hoping to buy an old beat up bronco with some new tires, for 500 bucks. Can't wait im gonna beat the shit out of it.. hopefully my friend mentions it to his friend and gets me hooked up.

I hate taking my 04 offroading, cause I use it all the time. But I invested some money into it, so it can handle some tough terrain. Just need to get shocks, and a swaybar. (my next project)

I miss going out in my blazer. I have so many hours of work into her. She has been sitting for about a year now since i work so many hours. Im gonna try to get her back on the road over the summer. Here she is the last time i had her out in Neptune

another pic

yeah if your gonna be mentioned where any of these places are make sure you do it privately in a private message. Every time word gets around, the place ends up getting closed down.

Very Nice Trucks!

Let me know when you get some time off, i'll follow you out next time.

yeah. Already PMed him. I need some time to work on her again. I have a Holley truck avenger and for some reason she would start blowing black smoke when the secondaries hit. I re adjusted it, and it seemed to be better. Now i have a battery draw that i can not figure out. I need a whole weekend to do it.