Sign in to follow this  
docwalt

Shops in PA

Hookay booyees.... Here it is....Went around PA looking for some military surplus.

Eagle Arms in Breinigsville had some good stuff. Some ammo was cheap. Got some

7 x 57 mauser for 15.50 a box. Had some neat rifles. Nagants for 119.00 complete with

cleaning kits, slings, and bayo's.

Target World in Chalfont has a huge selection, new/used only, no surplus. Lots of ammo,

primers, and powder. Nice clean store.{ but that's not the reason why we go..is it} Has a

range on premises.

Dimmigs in Chalfont, is right down the road from Target World. Small shop, but had a few

surplus rifles around. Always call before going to him, weird store hours.

Then, there is Tanners in Jamison. Not too much in the surplus selection, he's missing one rifle now, a nice 1909 Argentine, but it's one of those places that you have to visit once in a while. Good selection on ammo.

Nuff said! ;)

Some of my favorites in north east pa:

Furniture and Firearms Depot in Mt. Bethel -- Best shop around, very small but awesome guy to deal with.

Weavers Firearms in Broadheadsville -- Phil is a dick and is a little higher priced but sometimes he has some really nice stuff. He has the nicest mosins going right now.

DSC00283.jpg

Dunkelbergers in Stroudsburg -- Huge selection, but a sellout to Bloomburg in NY. I try not to give them my money unless it is something REALLY nice.

Werners Surplus in Tannersville -- Seems like they are never open, but when they are he has some nice stuff.

American Sport Shooter in Broadheadsville -- Mostly modern stuff, seems like the kind of place that thinks if it isn't an AR it is an old antique piece of junk. Sometimes has nice surplus.

And if you want to count Jersey, my favorite is SARCO!

thats what I do. It is really sad when you are at a gunshow and dealers recognize you and even offer to let you stash your stuff at their table. That is when you know that the bug has bit you bad.