takeji

Hire Act W-11 form.

With my last paycheck I got this form to fill out. Should I fill this out even though I am leaving this job in about three weeks to start my new job for the summer? Did a little googling and still confused, hate doing tax mumbo jumbo.

Your employer gets a FICA match credit if you qualify as in being hired after Feb 03 and didn't work 40 hours in the prior 60 days to your hire.

If a qualifying employee continues to be (1) employed for 52 consecutive weeks and (2) receive wages during the last 26 weeks that are at least 80% of the wages during the first 26 weeks, the employer may be eligible for a one-time business credit.

If you're leaving in a few weeks, your employment won't qualify so don't bother.

Your employer gets a FICA match credit if you qualify as in being hired after Feb 03 and didn't work 40 hours in the prior 60 days to your hire.

If a qualifying employee continues to be (1) employed for 52 consecutive weeks and (2) receive wages during the last 26 weeks that are at least 80% of the wages during the first 26 weeks, the employer may be eligible for a one-time business credit.

If you're leaving in a few weeks, your employment won't qualify so don't bother.

Alright thanks :D . It was just weird that no one even mentioned it at work being that there are only like 10 people there that speak english.