Sign in to follow this  
sirsloop

PA Walmart... Federal 9mm

My wife wanted me to drive out to PA to take photos of her at a horse show. Figured it would be a good opportunity to raid the local walmarts. I went to two walmarts around Easton and took all of the 9mm Federal 115g off their hands.

Lol... two Walmarts, 26 boxes, $9.47+.06% ea... something like $271. Not an insane deal, but a couple cents cheaper than anything I can find online. Last stock up I got was like 202.75 shipped for 1000 reloads...

The cheapest I can find this stuff is .22c/rd, plus shipping... so def ahead of the game.

LMFAO! YES! I left the Remington UMC 250 box that was $52 and change... so you could still buy that relatively cheap. HAHA!

I read somewhere that they lifted the 6 box limit... which was confirmed at the 2nd walmart when the guy called his manager over to verify I could purchase 17 boxes. The lady at the door that checked my receipt did a double take. :D:D

I read somewhere that they lifted the 6 box limit... which was confirmed at the 2nd walmart when the guy called his manager over to verify I could purchase 17 boxes. :D:D

Anybody else hear about or experience this?

Because of the limit, I was buying the 100 round boxes of Winchester... might as well get 600 rounds instead of 300 with Federal. Federal is cheaper though :think: Winchester was still cheaper than what could be found locally. :shifty: