Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Machine gun, bullet-proof vest stolen from FBI

Kdp can you legally obtain an automatic M4 in the state of NJ?

if so, can you bring it to the range and let me try it out?

foget the M4. It's an anti climax. I shot them all and short of artillery a good 12 guage is all you need to feel the power.

Law enforcement vehicles are often equipped with a locking system in the trunk to store weapons, said Rande Matteson, a former Drug Enforcement Administration agent who heads the criminal justice program at Saint Leo University in Florida.

I guess this locking system isn't so great if the trunk of the car can be broken into, the "locking system" ( whatever the hell that is) is disabled and NO ONE in a residential area notices?

Kdp can you legally obtain an automatic M4 in the state of NJ?

if so, can you bring it to the range and let me try it out?

The Dept has them..im NOT one of the ESU guys, so no, i cant just check one out and go play, although i have shot them during departmental quals. When we first got them through the Govt program there was talk of putting half a dozen on the road as patrol rifles, after the M-16 FCG's were swapped out with standard AR FCG parts..IMO there is zero need for Select-fire in a patrol rifle. The Patrol Rifle idea was dropped BTW once the town found out that you had to qual 4 times a year to carry them, as opposed to the twice yearly we do now.

Let's hope this gun is recovered before it is used in a crime. I don't want the President of Mexico to have to come to the United States again and blame us gun owners for their crime problem.

Let's hope this gun is recovered before it is used in a crime. I don't want the President of Mexico to have to come to the United States again and blame us gun owners for their crime problem.

What he fails to mention in those rants are that the Guns from the US are generally stolen from the Military or the Mexican National Police....NOT from US gunshows.