totalabuse

Related thread on ARF.

Yeah Jack. We are going to start seeing more and more of these cases now that the McDonald decision has been handed down. We are closer than ever to obtaining the right to carry. Once we are established, we will seek out a relationship with SAF. If I can find the time, I may do it sooner. Good times ahead. As I have said...

NOW IS THE TIME!!!

Are any of you following this?

After joining the SAF as a life member I have been tying to join this forum for a few days, and I was finally able to tonight. As a member of several 2nd Amendment orginizations I am really impressed with those, such as SAF, that are actively fighting to charge the status quo. Let us all get behind the orginizations who are actually fighting for those of us in states with restrictive gun laws.

Welcome Joel!

Since you just joined the User Group, you might not be aware of the meeting this Monday, August 9th. We will be meeting at 7:00 PM at Brick Armory. Please join us and bring any like minded friends and family along with you. This will be a very important Second Amendment Organization in NJ. We have a VERY solid group of smart enthusiastic members and officers.

I am also an SAF member. I will be attending the SAF Gun Rights Policy Conference next month in San Francisco. I will be investigating the possibility of becoming an affiliate of this impressive organization. I hope you can join us on Monday and become an active member of our group. We need people like you who understand the importance of our mission. I am finding that our members have impressive talents in a wide range of areas, and they are willing to devote these talents to making our group a success. It is their effort, and yours that will help us to RESTORE a rational policy towards our rights, as protected under the Second Amendment.

Please contact me if you need any further information. We would be proud to have you in our ranks. Please tell everyone you know, who might be interested. There definitely is strength in numbers.