Frank Jack Fiamingo

*** If you want to make a Difference - NJ2AS ***

If you want to make a difference in how New Jersey treats your rights, as protected under the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, join the New Jersey Second Amendment Society User Group here on njgunforums.com. We are meeting this Monday, August 9th at Brick Armory at 7:00 PM to discuss how we can regain the rights once considered to be UNALIENABLE by our founders. As part of the Bill of Rights, the Second Amendment holds a SPECIAL place in our Constitution. It is about time that we acted like it. Please consider joining us. This is for YOUR benefit.

Well LOD, the 2 cents of a patriot, is worth a WHOLE heck of a lot MORE than the millions of the people who just don't seem to give a damn! So *YES* PLEASE join us. Bring your friends. Let's get this group moving with all the energy available to us in this forum that Maksim has provided us.

If it weren't for Maks, none of us would be here discussing the things that are so meaningful to us. Let's all join him in this NEW effort to move the legislature and public opinion to a RATIONAL understanding of WHO WE ARE, and what RESPONSIBLE gun ownership is all about. There is *NO* question that we can have the effect we want. We have felt defeated in the past, but THAT TIME IS OVER. *NOW* IS THE TIME. NOW IS *OUR* TIME! BELIEVE IT!

Hey mggtz, be happy to keep you informed. The best way is for you to go to the User Control Panel, and join the User Group for the New Jersey Second Amendment Society. I always make sure the members are PM'd on the really important stuff. BTW, thanks for your service. We will see you when you CAN make it. Please be sure to introduce yourself.

I could not agree more, Chris. With all the progress being made toward asserting our rights in the state of NJ, this is indeed an important meeting. We are done with "lip service". Now is the time to act. And that is just what we are doing. And it is the progress being made by the INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS of the group that is spurring the group on, as much as the other way around! :-)

We exist to support THEIR efforts, and to join with them to spark even more efforts toward our mission. I am very proud to be able to associated with these intelligent, enthusiastic, knowledgeable individuals. The structure of this group is merely a container, or perhaps a funnel that will serve to focus our strength toward obtaining the freedom to act as the responsible gun owners that we are.

Hi FF,

We have spent most of our efforts since our first meeting on getting structurally organized. In order to advance our organization and its mission further, we need to have an initial slate of leaders, an agreement on our mission, etc. By the end of this evening's meeting we will have accomplished many of these tasks. Before the end of tonight's meeting, I hope to have Committees established to handle EXACTLY the kinds of issues you bring up. We will have a Membership Committee, a Media/Publicity Committee, a Fund Raising Committee, Finance, Legislative, etc., etc. We will need guys like YOU to be on these Committees, and to give them life and movement. So, all of this is leading up to the point of being able to SUPPORT an Organization of Thousands of members.

You can imagine the CHAOS, if we had tried to start this by inviting thousands of people to a room and saying "Let's get to work"! I can, and it is SCARY. :lol:

So, yes - we want to bring ALL these people to join our group, and we will be working VERY hard to give them an incontrovertible reason to *WANT* to be with us. I think you will begin to see some of this happening tonight.

Now, since you brought it up, *THIS* would be a *VERY* god time for people to start looking for "cheap" or preferably FREE venues for our future meetings. Since these meetings could potentially be held anywhere in the state, we will also need to decide if we can plan them for a weekend afternoon, so that people coming from some distance will be able to attend. Hopefully, if we stick "fairly" close to Central Jersey, that would accommodate the greatest number of people, but I am willing to go wherever we can get space. Hopefully people can bring their ideas with them this evening, and we can get it into discussion before the group.

Thanks FF

Hi FF,

We have spent most of our efforts since our first meeting on getting structurally organized. In order to advance our organization and its mission further, we need to have an initial slate of leaders, an agreement on our mission, etc. By the end of this evening's meeting we will have accomplished many of these tasks. Before the end of tonight's meeting, I hope to have Committees established to handle EXACTLY the kinds of issues you bring up. We will have a Membership Committee, a Media/Publicity Committee, a Fund Raising Committee, Finance, Legislative, etc., etc. We will need guys like YOU to be on these Committees, and to give them life and movement. So, all of this is leading up to the point of being able to SUPPORT an Organization of Thousands of members.

You can imagine the CHAOS, if we had tried to start this by inviting thousands of people to a room and saying "Let's get to work"! I can, and it is SCARY. :lol:

So, yes - we want to bring ALL these people to join our group, and we will be working VERY hard to give them an incontrovertible reason to *WANT* to be with us. I think you will begin to see some of this happening tonight.

Now, since you brought it up, *THIS* would be a *VERY* god time for people to start looking for "cheap" or preferably FREE venues for our future meetings. Since these meetings could potentially be held anywhere in the state, we will also need to decide if we can plan them for a weekend afternoon, so that people coming from some distance will be able to attend. Hopefully, if we stick "fairly" close to Central Jersey, that would accommodate the greatest number of people, but I am willing to go wherever we can get space. Hopefully people can bring their ideas with them this evening, and we can get it into discussion before the group.

Thanks FF

Sounds awesome, what you are doing is a lot of work and I appreciate that, big props to you for starting this up. I can't make tonight's meeting but I will keep an eye on you guys as it's something I'd like to support.

Great FF, We'll look for you at future meetings. Even if you can't make the meeting, you are invited to join our forum usergroup. If you are interested, just go to the User Control Panel, choose Usergroups on the left, and join the New Jersey Second Amendment User group. It would be great to have you on our roster. Thanks again for you suggestions and participation. I am looking forward to meeting you in the near future. And thanks for you kind comments.

There are actually quit a FEW people devoting a lot of time and effort toward this group, so I will be sure to spread the credit around. It's a GREAT group of people. We do need some ladies to join though. So if you are OUT THERE, please consider it.