Sign in to follow this  
e80hydro

Another crackhead walks

A crackhead getting probation is no big deal, people fuck up and do stupid shit and sometimes they deserve a second chance. But she was, quote, "running a network that allegedly distributed $10,000 worth of methamphetamine per week".

WTF? She was a pusher. And she's not sorry; she's sorry she got caught.

A crackhead getting probation is no big deal, people fugg up and do stupid **** and sometimes they deserve a second chance. But she was, quote, "running a network that allegedly distributed $10,000 worth of methamphetamine per week".

WTF? She was a pusher. And she's not sorry; she's sorry she got caught.

She got Probation because she rolled over on HER dealer.

The alleged leader of the group, Edward Cruz Jr., was sentenced Aug. 12 to 16 years in prison

Sure, that makes sense, though generally wouldn't someone considered to be "running" a network In the US have a dealer outside of the country?

I guess I assumed she was top of the chain

You're also assuming that a REPORTER managed to get the facts correct.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• First to post I’ll take “item” gets first dibs. Located in Lakewood Area, Ocean County for meetups. All firearms must go through an FFL. I just took a few big pictures cause it’s a lot so feel free to message me about specifics: Left to Right: Daniel Defense M4A1 SOCOM FDE 14.5” Barrel w/ Surefire CTN Warcomp, Geissele SSA-E Trigger, Daniel Defense Iron Sights, Magpul Bad Lever. Approx 400-500 rounds. Upper only sale is possible also. Zastava ZPAP M70- QD optic mount, Single point Sling, 5x10/30 Zastava Steel Magazines, 1x10/30 PMAG. Has never been shot since I purchased new. Troy A4 Other- Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile Barrel 11.3”, Silencerco ASR Muzzlebrake, SDTA ASR Blast Shield, Magpul BUIS. 40 rounds for barrel break in. Modmat Wartime 300 Blackout Other- 100% Stock in original box. Hiperfire Trigger, SNCH Charging Handle, BCM Furniture. Unfortunately hasn’t been shot since I purchased new. Upper only sale possible. Majority of this stuff is either new or like new. Like I said feel free to message me with specifics. I will try to update with a list when I have more time.   To be continued: Will post list and ammo.
    • You’re right.  It’s totally the pedestrians fault for being pedestrians on a pedestrian-only road.  They definitely should have moved to the gravel so that the illegally-driven ATV could safely illegally drive.      The reason there was no time to stop is because of the speed of the illegally driven ATV.     The legally walking pedestrians were in less danger with the mass of the car in between them and the illegally driven ATV.     Sure, he could have set up further back but then the pedestrians would not have been behind him.  Hard to protect pedestrians from the ATV when they’re both in front of you.    And how do you know his emergency lights were off?
    • It's physically a 2 lane road where there was plenty of room to avoid the pedestrians. Including the "parent and child" that were literally on the roads edge. The camera is a fisheye, and the ATV was much closer than it looked coming around the curve and there was no time to stop. The cop caused the crash and injury while further endangering pedestrians. This could have been handled differently, without injury. E.g. He could have set up further back and turned his lights and sirens on and gave the ATV time to stop. Again, illegally riding an ATV is a fineable offense, that's it. Does not justify lethal force by auto.  I hope he sues and wins. 
    • It's not really a road. It's supposed to just be open to pedestrian traffic. "Farnum Drive has been open to just pedestrian traffic since 2020. A large number of people, including families with children, were in the area." Voy beat me to it.
    • Thanks for this.  It wasn’t clear from the video that it is a pedestrian path.  It looked like a dual use back road.   It wasn’t a street.  It is a paved pedestrian path.  There is no expectation by those using it of any vehicles. What would a cop be expected to do if a dirt bike was careening down a busy sidewalk in the city?   Second, the police car had stopped.  Any force in this equation LITERALLY came from the ATV.