Sign in to follow this  
gunforhire

Build a beAR Workshop™

Build a beAR Workshop™

Want to build your own AR style rifle from scratch? Gun For Hire is now offering a Build a beAR™ Workshop.

This is the class for you. We are now offering a three-part class where you will spec, order, build, and shoot your own AR rifle!

We supply the Tools - Skills - Guidance - and Expertise. You can build your own for less and it will be customized to you.

We will be holding two introduction classes and you can attend either one on either Tuesday, 10/5 from 6-9 pm or Sunday, 10/10 from 4-7 pm.

The second class will have you with your parts build your entire lower assembly.

In the third class you will then build your upper assembly and mate them together.

Then we go shoot them!

Class two and three will be scheduled on the night of class one by consensus.

The cost of each class will be $125.00 ($375.00 total) payable at each class.

Note: As part of this class you will have to purchase a "lower" assembly so you must have a valid firearms ID card.

We will also help direct you in the purchase of your lower as well as other parts but you are free to buy from wherever you want. We will not be selling any parts at the school.

Note - parts are not included.

JUST A NOTE - DUE TO THE LOW STUDENT TO ARMORER RATIO BOTH OF THESE CLASSES SOLD OUT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FUTURE CLASSES PLEASE LET US KNOW.

• Like 1

Keep us informed on the upcoming classes. Perhaps a class at a lower price point with perhaps a little less handholding for those that are more do it yourselfers? Or an agenda of what will be gone over. Thanks!

Really awesome that the classes are sold out. Woot Woot! :icon_mrgreen:

We will be offering the AR Build class series again in January. Just for general info the initial class of the three is a group class to firm up the gun you want to build and the parts you need. We also have an agreement with Brownells as a certified armorers school that allows ALL of the students to buy the AR Furniture at a super discount. The next two classes, lower, and upper are one on one and include shooting and zeroing your rifle. All of the classes are taught by certified armorers with the correct tools. I do not teach this because I am a gun "plumber" and I know my limitations. The last class was booked out and I intend to book to next class on the day I post it based on the emails I have been receiving from friends and family of students from the last class. We had people attend from NJ, PA, CT, and NY.

I thought the average student was going to build a rifle from the $700 - $1100 range. Boy was I shocked! Almost ALL of the students chose high end personalized furniture, barrels, etc. What a great class.

Just a reminder on Gun For Hire, I have been doing this for 29 years and am now in Bayonne and Winslow as well as Belleville. MY goal is quality, safe, relaxed TRAINING. We do not sell time shares, We ain't Front Site. LOL

Stand Strong

Anthony