Frank Jack Fiamingo

*** FOR MICHAEL PATRICK CARROLL ***

EXCELLENT DD, and THANK YOU! Keep up the good work. And again, I encourage all of you who have been participating to please become members of the NJ2AS, so we can legitimately add your voice to our roles. We kept the dues pretty low at only $25.00 per year. It would really make a difference in our impact, when we meet with NJ Legislators, if we come in with a wealth of members. Please consider joining us. We plan to keep on having exceptional speakers, and interesting presentations. Once we have some funds, there is so much more we can do working together. Please also contribute with your ideas and suggestions, they are very valuable to us as well. If you know of anyone who would be interested in speaking or presenting, please bring them to our attention. We are also available to speak to YOUR clubs and organizations about what the NJ2AS's role is in prying our Second Amendment rights out of the hands of those intent on denying them to us. Seeing as how these are *RIGHTS*, guaranteed by the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.... *WE* are in the right, and THEY are patently WRONG!

OK, I shall step down from my soap box now (but I get SO DAMNED PISSED when I think about these numb-nuts).

Oops, forgot to say, my letters went out Sept. 30.

Thank you, again, Frank for posting this call to action!

The more organized we get, the louder our voice. The louder our voice, the less able the politicians are to ignore us. The less they can ignore us, the sooner our rights will be restored!

Here's my letter:

I respectfully ask that as a Law and Public Safety Committee member, you please post A-1384. This bill would bring New Jersey into compliance with the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution as interpreted by the Supreme Court of the United States on June 28, 2010 in the McDonald vs. Chicago decision and on June 26, 2008 in the DC vs. Heller decision.

As a taxpayer in New Jersey, I do not want my family to have to provide the funding for a surely failed defense against lawsuits pertaining to the right to keep and bear arms in New Jersey. Instead we have an opportunity to bring new business and revenue and reduced violent crime rates to the state by rewriting our laws and welcoming law abiding visitors and possibly new residents from other closely regional states. I personally know many residents of Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Delaware who refuse to visit, work, and live in New Jersey because of its draconian and ineffective firearms restrictions and the high crime rate that is statistically associated with states, like New Jersey, that restrict the self-defense rights of its law abiding citizens and visitors.

Please respond to let me know that you will support my right and my wife’s right to defend each other and our infant daughter by posting and ultimately passing A-1384.

THANK YOU to everyone who has already sent their letters out. This is so important. I hope everyone else is doing it as well. This is an ongoing effort, so if anyone didn't get their letters out yet, please do so. The first batch have arrived. I believe that they are making an impression.Let's keep the pressure on.

We are accomplishing a couple of important things with these letters. For one thing we are being HEARD, but we are ALSO getting the attention of people like Assemblyman Michael Patrick Carroll, and he is the best possible ally we could HAVE in the NJ House of representatives.

I have invited MPC to speak at our next meeting. Let's give him a REASON to do so. Let's show him that we have numbers worth considering. And please, if you are not already a member, join today. So far, all our meetings have been open, soon we may have to limit them to dues paying members. It is only $25.00 a year to join, and you can do it all online. We all shoot that out the front of our guns in a single session at the range or in the woods. Together we ARE making a difference. NOW IS THE TIME to become one of us.