Frank Jack Fiamingo

*** POLL - would you attend a meeting with Michael Patrick Carroll?

Michael Patrick Carroll to speak to NJ2AS  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend an 11/17 meeting with Assemblyman Michael Patrick Carroll?

• I would like to attend
    • I would not be interested

Nah, it is just a shame you won't be able to attend. Perhaps we can do a redux with one one the groups you belong to up north, next year. I am sure Both Scott and MPC would be willing to return.

I meant I'll be there. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

In an effort to offer as much as possible at our meetings, NJ2AS has just partnered with Gun For Hire to provide a FL CCW application station at the meeting.

You can see all of the details in this thread, which I just posted: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19394-nj2as-and-gun-for-hire-offer-fl-ccw-station-at-nov-17th-meeting-in-toms-river/page__pid__255306#entry255306

We hope that this makes the menu a little more appetizing! :icon_cool: ...and, we will continue to pay close attention to your comments and suggestions and work hard to provide the best information and services possible.

Thanks for your support!

attending with 1 possibly two friends

That is EXCELLENT DD! If everyone could just do that, we could really expand our programs. We WILL get there. When you stop and think that the NJ2AS didn't exist 6 months ago, we are actually growing very rapidly. Thank you for your support. keep on spreading the word. :-)