warren

benelli m4 shotgun

I dont think the m4 comes without the pistol grip.

Its also neutered with a small mag tube to get it in the country.

If you are looking for a Benelli the m2 tac. is a great gun.

You just can't hang alot of weight on it(big lights, extra rounds, ect)

I have an Hk/Benelli M1 Super 90 and a Benelli M3 Super 90, both are excellent guns. Extremely reliable and fast... When I finally get to America I want to get them pistol-grip stocks and mag extensions, they look rather homely the way they are now... With my luck, by that time I probably won't be able to find them.

Several years ago I was in PA and one of the guys we were shooting with brought an Mp5, Hk-33 sear gun, a full auto AK and a 14" bbl M1 Super 90 entry gun with a pistol grip stock. The pistol grip stock makes the gun so much more comfortable to shoot. Stupid liberals and their nonsense. :rolleyes:

Guest tAKticool

It was explained to me fairly recently, there is no revision of the Benelli M4 that is legal in NJ. Maybe you can chop-shop it BUT, also, Benelli is not designed to change barrels. I can attest for the case of Super Nova's, their barrels are more than the complete setup. I think when I was about to buy a $1,200 M2 Tactical ( a BEAUTIFUL WEAPON, still possibly the msot amazing thinh I've shouldered) they told me, I'd be better off buying that, $1,200 and then the M 2 Field for $900 at Dicks than even considering different Benelli setups etc.

COMPLETE OPPOSITE of Mossberg's plug and play and real affordable barrels and you can even get barrels tc. from damn Walmart.

It was explained to me fairly recently, there is no revision of the Benelli M4 that is legal in NJ. Maybe you can chop-shop it BUT, also, Benelli is not designed to change barrels. I can attest for the case of Super Nova's, their barrels are more than the complete setup. I think when I was about to buy a $1,200 M2 Tactical ( a BEAUTIFUL WEAPON, still possibly the msot amazing thinh I've shouldered) they told me, I'd be better off buying that, $1,200 and then the M 2 Field for $900 at Dicks than even considering different Benelli setups etc.

COMPLETE OPPOSITE of Mossberg's plug and play and real affordable barrels and you can even get barrels tc. from damn Walmart.

Have not got stock yet , but m4 is truly awesome to shoot. I have been shooting it in Philly at gun shop range it's great. I will miss the pistol grip though. Standard stock is back ordered and still waiting for it.

Guest tAKticool

Warren i'm a little confused, do you live in Jersey or PA?

I'm confused as to how you got your shotgun and where you're shooting and keeping it ?

(And I'm not hatin bro I am very very interested in the M4, I would start saving for one if it was feasible/possible.)

Warren i'm a little confused, do you live in Jersey or PA?

I'm confused as to how you got your shotgun and where you're shooting and keeping it ?

(And I'm not hatin bro I am very very interested in the M4, I would start saving for one if it was feasible/possible.)

Its in phily , can't purchase till they get plain non pistol-grip stock to change gun . As i understand law, with pistol grip its illegal in jersey, that is why gun shop must change stock for me, before sale,then i can bring it to jersey.

Guest tAKticool

Posted this 7 times, must be the Forum iSSUES (Maksim assures me its not the Shakaar Resistance Cell removing my posts LOL)

WHERE ARE THE PICS Bud! i NEED an Update!!! Do you own it yet,?>? Vrought home to Jersey>

here's my NJ legal M4 with field stock...post-1906-0-52288000-1293772951_thumb.jpg

I'm still waiting for stock to ship so I can get my m4. Where did you get your stock from my gun shop is having very difficult time getting stock. I called benelli an for last 4 months they tell me it's back ordered. Also does your m4 have issues with light loads? Your m4 looks great!

I dont think the m4 comes without the pistol grip.

Its also neutered with a small mag tube to get it in the country.

If you are looking for a Benelli the m2 tac. is a great gun.

You just can't hang alot of weight on it(big lights, extra rounds, ect)

I see it posted all the time that you can't hang weight on a Benelli. I have an M1S90 tactical with a six round side saddle shell holder that will shoot any load without fail.