Sign in to follow this  
Teky0101

Pistol Around $400

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to trade my 45lc handgun to purchase a new one. Does anyone know of a good new handgun that runs around $400? I would consider a 357 revolver but preferably something in 40 s&w since I already own this caliber. Thank you for any help you could provide.

Ruger makes a P94 in 40. As with all Rugers it is built like a tank.

If you are a public servant you can get Glock at a reduced price.

If you are an NRA Pistol Instructor you can get multiple firearms ar a reduced price, FN, Ruger, and Springfield to name a few. The Market place has some OK deals and there are a couple 40's on there now. The XD is an awesome gun and used they go around $400.

Good luck.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to trade my 45lc handgun to purchase a new one. Does anyone know of a good new handgun that runs around $400? I would consider a 357 revolver but preferably something in 40 s&w since I already own this caliber. Thank you for any help you could provide.

Look up my marketplace post Taurus PT940

If it needs to be new, the Ruger P95 is pretty nice. I bought one and it cost under 400. It was inexpensive, but has been flawless. No jams and shoots nice. Unfortunately, I think it only comes in 9mm.

Ditto on the P95. Last round count on mine was around 4500, and I've probably put another 2000 through it since then. I save the ammo box flaps to keep count.

Maybe not the latest design around but It's a great gun and the one I will never get rid of.