Pizza Bob

Yo, Stephanie...

...just ordered one of those Homer Simpson holsters you recommended. You know, the DOH!

Kidding aside, this is the last day for Blade Tech's Thanksgiving weekend sale (I'm assuming since Sunday is traditionally the end of the weekend - of course, maybe they'll carry it over to cyber-Monday).

You get 15% off plus free shipping. Got the DOH (Dropped, Offset Holster) for my P226R for $59.46 to me door.

Guess this means I'm committed (or maybe should be, literally) to playing more action games. Although I'm a wuss, so much of my participation will hinge on the weather.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

...just ordered one of those Homer Simpson holsters you recommended. You know, the DOH!

Kidding aside, this is the last day for Blade Tech's Thanksgiving weekend sale (I'm assuming since Sunday is traditionally the end of the weekend - of course, maybe they'll carry it over to cyber-Monday).

You get 15% off plus free shipping. Got the DOH (Dropped, Offset Holster) for my P226R for $59.46 to me door.

Thanks for the info Bob. I just ordered one. Strangely, the mag pouches did not show up as on sale, so I didn't buy one. The holster did, so I grabbed one for my Glock 34.

Guess this means I'm committed (or maybe should be, literally) to playing more action games. Although I'm a wuss, so much of my participation will hinge on the weather.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Bob,

which one did you get? Link please?

I have been looking and couldn't find one for the life of me.

Dude...awesome! Wish I had this deal when I ordered. You guys will love the holster. Wish I had the scratch for the mag pouches right now. Static steel Sunday. :)

I am planning on going, but I don't think i'll have my gear by then.