Radek

Getting ready with the gear

Can you make out the difference between the two mag pouches? There is none ... except the one on right is SIG SAUER branded and cost me twice as much (both pouches are identical in every respect!). These mag pouches are for single stack 45acp (for my SIG P220).

DSC00001.jpg

Same mags as above. Mags are for over belt / inside pants type, but they seem to work with a 1.5" belt as well with the curved flap outside the pants ... will have to see how this works in practice.

DSC00002.jpg

For SIG PRO 2022, I have total 6 mags (4 x 15rd seen here). Got the holster from SIG store.

DSC00003.jpg

Clearer pic of the holster.

DSC00006.jpg

For my FNH BHP. Mag pouches are for double stack 9mm. Same mag pouches work for SIG PRO 2022 mags, but needs slight adjustment for proper fit, so need to get a separate pair/set.

DSC00004.jpg

Are you getting ready for competitive shooting, or concealed carry?

Never mind, I didn't notice the thread you posted in :facepalm:

Concealed you say, here in NJ!? No, I don't have the connections :icon_e_confused: I have to start trading in Diamonds ... hmmm.

The sig stuff is the same as RSR stuff on the left.

RSR is an israeli company that makes all the sig branded accessories, including the holster.

Yes, I know ... the Israeli made stuff is good quality.

The sig stuff is the same as RSR stuff on the left.

RSR is an israeli company that makes all the sig branded accessories, including the holster.

Maks,

RSR is the huge US Distributor (one of two Sig uses also). The holsters branded both Sig and RSR are made or imported by iTac - which is an Israeli company.

Radek,

The mag pouches work well, as far as easy release yet secure carry. What is kind of a PITA is the paddle. Dependent on where you place it on your belt and your body type, whenever you sit down you may find the paddle digging in.

I have the same pouch and I just got an RSR/iTac belt attachment. It is adjustable for belt width and cant and just replaces the paddle via an allen screw and allows you to thread your belt through it. I also have some smaller single mag pouches with much smaller paddles which work fine because they are usually positioned at 9 o'oclock or further rearward. The double pouch is my primary.

Got the belt attachment on eBay. You can find a lot of RSR equipment on there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Radek,

The mag pouches work well, as far as easy release yet secure carry. What is kind of a PITA is the paddle. Dependent on where you place it on your belt and your body type, whenever you sit down you may find the paddle digging in.

I have the same pouch and I just got an RSR/iTac belt attachment. It is adjustable for belt width and cant and just replaces the paddle via an allen screw and allows you to thread your belt through it. I also have some smaller single mag pouches with much smaller paddles which work fine because they are usually positioned at 9 o'oclock or further rearward. The double pouch is my primary.

Got the belt attachment on eBay. You can find a lot of RSR equipment on there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

You are right, paddle is a bit too tall. I will look up the RSR/iTac belt attachment. Thanks for the tip.