EchoMirage

If you had to pick Ray Ray's gun......

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Judge do you think Ray bought

Range report

Okay, this thing is definetly not a plinker. 45LC shoots a little high at 10 yards, but nothing to worry about. Now, as far as the HD stuff. I had the Federal #4 shot, Winchester PDX1 and Winchester 000 Buck. The Winchester PDX1 load is a handfull to say the least. I tested them all at 5 yards, being as this gun is an in-your-face kinda piece.

The #4 shoot at that distance covered the whole target, man and edges. Definetly not something I'd use but a load of that to the face would be devistating and a definite fight-stopper.

The Winchester 000 buck was a little high but all three pellets where pretty close to each other. About a 4 inch spread, maybe less. A good choice for HD.

The Winchester PDX1 load was the winner, by far. This one has the three flat discs followed by a load of some plated BB's. At 5 yards, the dics where a little high but still center and almost touching. The BB's where all on the target and all impacted the perpetrator. That load is gonna put anyone down, anda double tap would make sure of it. This is the load I've decided to carry on board once I've cleaned and found a spot for it.