Destinydog

Springfield lwt champ operator 1911

yeah its the 4". guy i have bought guns from (hes a dealer in minnesota) has the following specials, price + $20.00 shipped:

Springfield 1911-A1 - 45acp - Adj. rear. Model PI9128LP - Range Officer (New Model) - $699

Springfield 1911-A1 - 45acp - Loaded Parkerized - Trijicons - Model PX9109LP - $749

if anything interest you i can pass you his info.

yeah its the 4". guy i have bought guns from (hes a dealer in minnesota) has the following specials, price + $20.00 shipped:

Springfield 1911-A1 - 45acp - Adj. rear. Model PI9128LP - Range Officer (New Model) - $699

Springfield 1911-A1 - 45acp - Loaded Parkerized - Trijicons - Model PX9109LP - $749

if anything interest you i can pass you his info.

Thanks, but I am looking for a SS ... getting it from out of state adds to price, so I would prefer to buy locally. Also, I can see how it feels in the hand.

was at the bullet hole yesterday they had a pretty nice SS 5" Springfield used for like 600.00 and a black and stainless new for a bit more...might wanna check them out.

Thanks for the tip. Do you the model of SS 5" Springfield? I might head over to BH tomorrow.

Used to have one and really miss it. It was the OD green version. I liked it, sold it off because I thought of it as a carry gun, which is not needed in NJ. Only issue was a bad 1911 trigger... got it worked on and it was great afterwards. Very accurate, especially with that bull barrell, even from 4".