Wastegate

M&P 15 round mags for 9mm Full Size

Up till now, you could only get them directly from S&W. You had to call them up and ask for part# 39498. Price was $41 per mag if I remember correctly, so $27 is a nice savings.

Thank you!

I just got the topic notification with your answer as I finished emailing Smith and Wesson directly. I did a quick Google search and found a gentleman that bought a new M&P 9mm and got on 17rd clip and one 15rd clip.

Now if they are making these from the factory I wonder if they could sell me a pistol with them instead of the 10rd clips.

I sent them an email asking them so let’s see what they say.

G&R Tac sells M&Ps, so you could also email G&R Tac and see if they'll swap out the 17's for 15's.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=209301

You'll have to set up a transfer with a local FFL of course, but it's an option that might be worth investigating if contacting S&W doesn't pan out.

G&R Tac sells M&Ps, so you could also email G&R Tac and see if they'll swap out the 17's for 15's.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=209301

You'll have to set up a transfer with a local FFL of course, but it's an option that might be worth investigating if contacting S&W doesn't pan out.

Very good point. I am going to email them as well as all of the local shops. I would like to keep my money here so the shops can make a sale but would really like two 15s to start.

I also noticed that the part number that you gave me was the same as G&R's so I take it that their mags are S&M OEM mags.

I am super new to this and wouldn't want to use an aftermarket mag without doing a great deal of research.

I ordered 4 before posting it here :icon_e_biggrin:

Nothing yet..

They must be monitoring my post. hah

5 minutes after posting I just got an email.

"This message was sent to you at the request of G and R Tactical, LLC to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS"

Not exactly speedy shipping.