Sign in to follow this  
NjGunner732

Looking for a S&W MP 15-22 for cheap

I did that to check locals didn't know if any sites have any deals ? I try to help locals when I can but money is real low as I have plenty of college funds being spent on books and classes, so for this I'm looking for cheapest price overall!

Thanks

You will find that after you order online, pay shipping, pay transfer, pay nics, pay tax.... our local vendors will be cheaper. =)

So far buds gun shop getting shipped to Ocean Tactical is the cheapest ($403+$41 nics and ffl transfer) although I am talking to a couple of njgf vendors to see what they have!

Pk if I end up buying used is there anything I need to watch for (ive never bought used before) and what is a average used price?

So far buds gun shop getting shipped to Ocean Tactical is the cheapest ($403+$41 nics and ffl transfer) although I am talking to a couple of njgf vendors to see what they have!

Pk if I end up buying used is there anything I need to watch for (ive never bought used before) and what is a average used price?

I got mine brand new, with the stock pinned, for a little more then that (NICS and taxes included). PM me if you want details on my purchase.

But definitely go local, you can get a pretty good deal.

As for it being sold used, I haven't heard from any owners of a 15-22 that have been considering selling (at least not recently). So, good luck trying to find a used one locally :icon_e_wink:

Mine's great. Good accuracy, and its fantastic for what I use it for. I use it as a trainer, and, yes, it gets used as a trainer relatively hard as some others can attest :icon_razz: I'm not just calling it a 'trainer' so I can justify the purchase.

Otherwise, great plinker, and great learning rifle for newcomers. No issues with ammo or any type of malfunction.

Ok so it seems like a good gun and yes I nice its silk a .22 that's what kind of lead me away at first. I already have a cx4 and a mossberg 590 I was then going to get a AK variant of some sort. But considering money is tight I want a gun that I can shoot all day and not break the bank!

NJGunner72 get the 15-22 you can shoot 1,000 rounds for $40-$50 no other caliber comes close in value and it is a fun gun to shoot.

Most likely what I will do just waiting to actually get to shoot it before I buy it...someone is supposed to bring it to SS on tues