n4p226r

Picked up a buckmark

Found one for $305. Not a bad price I thought. Camper model. Replaced my p229 classic 22 slide. I think next after a new slide for the 239 is a revolver.

Has anyone that has one removed the mag safety?

would you mind saying where you bought it? I'm shopping for either a ruger or a buckmark with a 5.5" barrel.

Thanks!

Ahhh i almost bought that exact pistol! I ordered an exclusive mark III instead. I don't know why they had it priced so good, but when i asked about ordering the one i wanted, they gave me an absurd price. When i was there 2 weeks ago with a friend looking at 9mm's they only had the buckmark left, and i am assuming its gone now, unless they updated there inventory, the ruger 22/45 was priced really good to, but that was sold when i went back. I would call first if you plan on stopping in, they usually only have 1 of each in stock and order as they sell them. Just for clarity this is the ramsey store, the paramus one isnt as good.

I've shot that pistol and I like it. The Ruger shoots better but the Buckmark is cooler. Since I already have a .22 kit for my Glock (about to suppress it) I would go with the Ruger in my case. Without that, I would go for the Buckmark and suppress it. Both are great pistols.

We have both a Ruger MK III Hunter and a Buckmark THX, both excellent guns, fun to shoot and tack drivers. One big difference between the two is that the Volks Trigger Job on the Ruger costs about $100.00 and the trigger job on the Buckmark costs zero but works just as well

heggis flip?

just picking the two up, the buckmark felt more put together. i know they are both great firearms and all, but in the hand, the buckmark just felt like the fit and finish was slightly better. i let me wife pick which one she wanted, and she held both and said the buckmark seemed better in her mind as well.