lunker

Reloaders With Limited Space

I don't own any Lee reloading products except their factory crimp dies, but I saw this on special at Wideners and lately some members have been asking about reloading with limited space.

http://www.wideners....ir=210|212|1021

Saw that in the flyer... looks interesting. Thing is though, you would still need space for other tasks. Looks great though. Lee makes some really good products, and alot of mediocre stuff. Hopefully this is good. Frankford Arsenal also makes a stand like this.

Yup! I had a 30-06 case so stuck in a die once that I bent the rim down, and only then did I feel some flex in the press. Actually, it slightly lifted the board off the table. But not enough to stop me from keeping going! (and it did come out)

I don't own any Lee reloading products except their factory crimp dies, but I saw this on special at Wideners and lately some members have been asking about reloading with limited space.

http://www.wideners....ir=210|212|1021

That picture looks like fractured toes just waiting to happen!

I have my Rock Chuckers (one in my apt, one in my office) mounted to pieces of 2x10 and bolted to the top of folding workmates.

When there's a high-force stroke necessary, I just put my foot on the front crossbar of the workmate to hold it down.