e80hydro

Pennsylvania public shooting range permit

I just got my permit. I have never been to any PA public ranges, but support free America. I guess I can also use it as an excuse for "all lawful purposes".

permit is $30 a year, and if you get one now, it's valid from today until june 2012.

I just bought one to support PA Ranges for shooters. They are correct that hunters and trappers bear the costs when, these days, they are outnumbered by firearms enthusiasts. If NJ does something like that for its WMAs, I would support it too. Although here I would cast a suspicious eye that it is part of some gun-ban scheme. That's what living in a state like Jersey does to your way of thinking.

I just bought one to support PA Ranges for shooters. They are correct that hunters and trappers bear the costs when, these days, they are outnumbered by firearms enthusiasts. If NJ does something like that for its WMAs, I would support it too. Although here I would cast a suspicious eye that it is part of some gun-ban scheme. That's what living in a state like Jersey does to your way of thinking.

You need a valid hunting license for at least 1 member of your group if you want to shoot a NJ WMA. Hunting license money isnt plundered by the govt either, it goes where its supposed to. If you have a hunting license you are already supporting it. If not, take hunters ed (with me!) and get it!

You need a valid hunting license for at least 1 member of your group if you want to shoot a NJ WMA. Hunting license money isnt plundered by the govt either, it goes where its supposed to. If you have a hunting license you are already supporting it. If not, take hunters ed (with me!) and get it!

Actually, I had a brain fart. The reason I got my Hunting License was so that I could always use the WMAs. Now that I go bird hunting, it's a must-have.