Shug

Paper targets

Looking for some cheap paper targets which I can use for handgun and rifle (up to 100 yards). Thompsontarget.com which I have used before (and like) at a indoor range has a good selection but trying to find something less expensive to stock up on. What are you guys using?

Looking for some cheap paper targets which I can use for handgun and rifle (up to 100 yards). Thompsontarget.com which I have used before (and like) at a indoor range has a good selection but trying to find something less expensive to stock up on. What are you guys using?

0224112058.jpg

I sell these for $20 + S&H (or pick-up from plainfield). 250 targets, about 10lbs

Great for anything up to 100 yards or so. Not too big for close up pistol either! They are 11x17"

I have been using LE Targets for awhile. I buy my targets in bulk, so, it is relatively cost efficient. I also like the massive variety they have, which allows me to switch things up a bit here and there to keep things interesting [as they can be shooting at paper from a static position].

Still, I like the value of finding good sized cardboard (the free type that is), and then tracing/drawing a target (bullseye, Q-style, etc).

0224112058.jpg

I sell these for $20 + S&H (or pick-up from plainfield). 250 targets, about 10lbs

Great for anything up to 100 yards or so. Not too big for close up pistol either! They are 11x17"

Interested. PM me how much shipping would be.

I have been using LE Targets for awhile. I buy my targets in bulk, so, it is relatively cost efficient. I also like the massive variety they have, which allows me to switch things up a bit here and there to keep things interesting [as they can be shooting at paper from a static position].

Still, I like the value of finding good sized cardboard (the free type that is), and then tracing/drawing a target (bullseye, Q-style, etc).

+1 They have some crazy situational targets that are fun at times. The website is www.letargets.com.

I've been using 11 x 17 paper targets and they run about 8 to 12 cents each depending on how elaborate they are.

The IDPA targets are 22" x 34 1/2" or roughly double of the size I've been using and cost about $30 per hundred.