hopper

Great Meeting Last Night

Just wanted to say thanks again to Frank and the NJ2AS for having a great debate last night with Senator Van Drew and Senator Doherety , very informing and maybe even a little hopefull something can get done here , thanks again NJ2AS !!!!!!!!

Thanks for coming out guys. I know a lot of people come from great distances. This is something we must stand together on. We need to let NJ know we are not going away. The sooner we can prove to NJ gun owners that the NJ2AS is real, and we will fight for them, we will have more of a voice!!

Just wanted to say thanks again to Frank and the NJ2AS for having a great debate last night with Senator Van Drew and Senator Doherety , very informing and maybe even a little hopefull something can get done here , thanks again NJ2AS !!!!!!!!

It was VERY encouraging, both to see the number of people who showed up, and the amount of agreement between the two senators regarding our fundamental human right to keep and bear arms. I have a much better feel for what we must do to accomplish our goal. Luckily, we have been doing it all along by building our membership and travelling around the state to introduce the NJ2AS to all of NJ's gun owners. It is going to take a concerted effort by a large number of dedicated people to accomplish our goal of making NJ a FREE rights respecting state. It is great to have people like all of those who showed up last night in our ranks. I hope as the word spreads about what we are doing, we can count of even more NJGF participants joining with us to MAKE THIS HAPPEN. "NOW IS THE TIME!!!"