kenw

Wal-Mart Bringing firearms/ammo back to half its stores

F- Costco. They don't allow carry in their stores. Stick with BJ's or Sam's. I wouldn't go to Costco if they were giving away FREE ammo. And blowjobs.

That would be hard to pass up...

Anyway, house is up for sale. The problem is finding someone that actually wants to move to this damn state. I have come to the conclusion this state will not change. Even with the new "great" governor, my taxes have gone up again, school systems still up to their tricks, corruption and Unconstitutional laws! I really hope I can sell....

That would be hard to pass up...

Anyway, house is up for sale. The problem is finding someone that actually wants to move to this damn state. I have come to the conclusion this state will not change. Even with the new "great" governor, my taxes have gone up again, school systems still up to their tricks, corruption and Unconstitutional laws! I really hope I can sell....

Rejoice in the fact that no matter how hard we think it is to live in this state, there are a whole cross section of folks waiting to move in, Before it was the Russians from Staten Island,then the Chinese from NYC,now the South Asians are raising families and moving into central jersey so selling you home when it's time should not be too difficult.I just sold mine in EB and it took me all of 4 months.

Rejoice in the fact that no matter how hard we think it is to live in this state, there are a whole cross section of folks waiting to move in, Before it was the Russians from Staten Island,then the Chinese from NYC,now the South Asians are raising families and moving into central jersey so selling you home when it's time should not be too difficult.I just sold mine in EB and it took me all of 4 months.

Hopefully it will be like that for a while, I plan on my release from the state of NJ in another 5 to 6 years when I retire, would be nice to get what I paid or more out of my house when I do. Before all this down turn in home sales my place went up 250k in value from what I paid for it when I built it, that would be really nice, can get a lot of guns and ammo for that kind of coin. :)

Harry

Hopefully it will be like that for a while, I plan on my release from the state of NJ in another 5 to 6 years when I retire, would be nice to get what I paid or more out of my house when I do. Before all this down turn in home sales my place went up 250k in value from what I paid for it when I built it, that would be really nice, can get a lot of guns and ammo for that kind of coin. :)

Harry

No place to go but up. For us, we still need to be within an hour of NYC,too much of city left in both my wife and self but was sitting in too much house with too much overheads,taxes and no kids. but in 5 to 7 years you'll be fine with a healthy equity, there is just so much Jersey to go around.

...In PA walmarts, all of the ammo is locked up except for 12/20Ga packs. If they did that here, they would be fine...

That's just walmarts in PA. Gun shops, Cabellas, Gander Mountain all have all ammo (including pistol) out in the regular shopping aisles.

Actually, now that I think about it, Dick's and Sports Authority have most of the ammo behind the gun counter. I guess those guys and Walmart are exceptions.