mcbethr

Cricket for $79 at Dicks

I was at the Princeton Dicks buying ammo today when I noticed that the Black and Pink .22 Keystone Arms Cricket rifles were on Clearance and reduced down to $79. If I wasn't on my lunch hour, I would have bought one just to throw an adult stock on it.

The store manager didn't know if it was only his store, a regional clearance, or what.

EDIT:

I went to the Mt. Laurel Store today. They had no Crickets, but they were also in the middle of remodeling. I was told that when the remodeling was over, they would be able to display over 100 firearms in that location.

I wasn't able to get to the Cherry Hill store. Will try to hit that store tomorrow, and I'll try to stop by Burlington.

My son already has one, else I would snatch it up, buy one of the adult stocks from Keystone arms, and throw it on the rifle. I suppose I could rationalize purchasing two, but I just bought another shotgun that I didn't need just a few weeks ago and I need to keep the peace at home.

I will tell you this: that Keystone Arms rifle is probably the best darn rifle I own.

My bad. I said I was going to give an update and I never did.

the Mt. Laurel store didn't have them. Nor did the Burlington store. So I can only assume that Dicks decided to stop selling them. Maybe they are being replaced with a newer model, or maybe they weren't profitable?

I looked on the Keystone Arms website and didn't see any new models.