Sign in to follow this  
DS50

Dicks sporting goods

Hey dicks sprting goods has tons of ammo on sale. When you make a purchase on anything look at bottom of receipts. There will be a number to take a short survey. Take survey and get coupon for $10 off $50 purchase. They will let you use it on ammo. So go stock up!!

On every coupon it says. EXCLUDES AMUNITION AND FIREARMS. but i purchased a few things seperate yesterday ie. Nics check, remington 597, and a soda. And the employee in the hunting dept mention that if i took a survey i could use the coupons for ammo. So i did them while i was in store and used all the((seperate transactions)) i went to dicks sporting good in freehold

Just because it happened doesn't mean they are supposed to, and doesn't mean that it will work for everyone. I worked at Dicks, for a day, and had already learned that they aren't supposed to take coupons for firearms or ammo unless the coupon specifically states it.

Just because it happened doesn't mean they are supposed to, and doesn't mean that it will work for everyone. I worked at Dicks, for a day, and had already learned that they aren't supposed to take coupons for firearms or ammo unless the coupon specifically states it.

Hey this was from the store manager. If he says its ok then to me its ok. His fault; not customers. So take advantage while you can. I believe they also have some .223 on sale.

• Like 1

It depends on who you get at check out. I bought 500 high velocity 22lr rounds. It was 30 or so. Presented the 10off coupon to the kid at the checkout and he processed it. 20 bucks. I know he did nt scan it. I think he did me a favor because he immediately tore it up. The coupon said 50 and over and no ammo in the fine print. So he absolutely did me a favor.