Frank Jack Fiamingo

The video of Dan Schmutter's presentation to the NJ2AS is available

If you missed the EXCELLENT presentation Dan Schmutter gave to the NJ2AS on the legal issues surrounding the right to keep and bear arms in New Jersey, you can now see it online on either our NEWS page at www.nj2as.com or on our Facebook group page. Dan did a fantastic job of presenting the challenges and the progress. You don't want to miss this video. Even if you were there, it is well worth watching again.

Terrific video. The sound quality is really good. You can hear every word. At first, I wasn't going to watch it, because I was there, but then I decided to check it out. I picked up a lot by watching the videos that I didn't when I was sitting there. I think this should be mandatory viewing for legislators, people who are new to shooting sports in NJ, new gun owners and everyone else who cares about the subject. Great job!

Terrific video. The sound quality is really good. You can hear every word. At first, I wasn't going to watch it, because I was there, but then I decided to check it out. I picked up a lot by watching the videos that I didn't when I was sitting there. I think this should be mandatory viewing for legislators, people who are new to shooting sports in NJ, new gun owners and everyone else who cares about the subject. Great job!

Yes, we owe a debt of gratitude to Anthony Colandro and his crew from Gun For Hire for the fantastic job on this video. It really is professional quality.