Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

Is this legal?

Im in awe of how sexy this rifle is both with and without the pistol grip. Can anyone help me to figure out if this is illegal? I dont think it should be because of magazine capacity, no bayonet lug, no flash suppressor. Im completely new to rifles and Im having a tough time with this issue. VladTepes I've read many of your posts regarding the legal restriction and Im just not seeing how this gun is illegal, however im no rifle guru HELP ME PLEASE!!! Plus does anyone know if the gun is worth the pricetag? Or would I be better off building attempting to build an AR variant? Thanks!!

P.S. if having a pistol grip isnt the only evil feature of the gun would the version with the comfortech stock be legal?

Most people love it or hate it, I really love it... I just don't know if I'd BUY one.

But also check the Benelli USA website, now they come with both the pistol-gripped-shoulder-stock or a straight montecarlostyle rifle stock.