Frank Jack Fiamingo

WEDNESDAY 6/15/2011 NJ2AS MEETING PLANS FINALIZED

We have a great “double-bill” planned for our meeting this Wednesday June 15, 2011 at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River. If you are curious about how Operation Establish Compliance is going, you will want to hear about it from our Attorney, Rick Gutman. Rick will give a short presentation and then open it up for Q&A. I am certain everyone will want to hear what Rick has to say.

In addition, Brian Ellis has agreed to speak to us about the Firearms Applications Processing procedures from the point of view of someone who actually does the processing. Brian inherited the responsibility of processing these permits at a time when his department had a six month or longer backlog. He was able to get it down to less than 30 days in most instances and in some cases, even shorter. It will be interesting to see this from the other side of the desk.

In addition, we will be looking to our membership for participation on our various committees. Many of you have indicated that you want to join a committee and help us to reach our goal of making New Jersey a MUCH better place to exercise your fundamental right to keep and bear arms for legitimate purposes. This will be your opportunity to become more intimately involved.

As you know, nothing in New Jersey will change without our involvement. It is EXTREMELY important that we do not allow our activity level to decline during the summer. Please join us for this important meeting. The meeting is FREE and open to the community so please bring your friends, neighbors, family and anyone else who may be interested in the cause of freedom in New Jersey. PLUS the hall is air-conditioned.

As usual, the meeting will begin at 7:30PM. I look forward to seeing you all there. Enjoy the weekend and stay cool.

Sincerely,

Sorry I couldn't make it down to the meeting last night. How was it? Also, where and when is the next one, as I'm going to try really hard to get there.

We are working on that. The plan is to rotate to Winslow in July. I would be shooting at Wednesday the 13th. I will update everyone here and on our website as soon as we have definite plans. Thank you.