Sign in to follow this  
Rifleman1

Glock 21 magazines

I have a question about magazines... I know the 30 round glock mags are illegal to ship to NJ, but is it like the hollowpoints law where you are allowed to have them on your property (i.e. you would never take it off property unless SHTF)?

I have a question about magazines... I know the 30 round glock mags are illegal to ship to NJ, but is it like the hollowpoints law where you are allowed to have them on your property (i.e. you would never take it off property unless SHTF)?

No magazines over 15 rds for the average shooter period. Only LEO (as required by duty) and FFLs who can only sell them to LEOs with a letterhead.

No magazines over 15 rds for the average shooter period. Only LEO (as required by duty) and FFLs who can only sell them to LEOs with a letterhead.

Thanks for clearing it up. I really hate this state more and more each day. I am considering a move to PA in a couple years, TX if my company lets me transfer out of this hellhole.